Thursday, June 30, 2011

Laundromat Decorations That Appeal To Your Women Customers Is Smart Business


Maria is an interior designer and my friend.  She was telling me about a Laundromat she had been in a while back went visiting northern California.  She said the owner had put a wallpaper (not really a wallpaper, but a wallpaper scene, but I can't remember what she called it) on the walls that made the whole Laundromat feel warm and friendly.

She showed me a picture of her taken in the Laundromat and I understand what she is saying.  Most Laundromat could use a good dose of feminine charm!  Maybe owners should take along their wives or girlfriends (only if they don't have a wife, I mean) to their Laundromats to see how they could make their facility more appealing to women.  Women are the majority users of Laundromats while Men are the vast majority of operators.

                           -The Latina Laundromat Advisor

No comments:

Post a Comment